Vista Scan Imprinting – bagpromosdirect.com
Vista Scan Imprinting – VISTASCAN is an innovative new concept for your promotional bag marketing. By combining our COLORVISTA imprint process with digital barcode technology, we create a truly interactive experience for your audience.
A digital barcode is an imperceptible digital ID which is embedded into a COLORVISTA imprint. While your eye can’t see a digital barcode, smartphones and tablets can. Scanning the imprint with a mobile device provides an enriched user experience and enhanced marketing opportunities.
The digital barcodes can be detected with the DIGIMARC® Discover mobile app. Scan the photo on the bag, and instantly access an online video, and web page.
Make VISTASCAN Work for You – Vista Scan Imprinting
Looking for a distinctive way to take your promotional marketing program to the next level and offer a memorable, enriched user experience? Simply combine these three effective tools:
Reusable, attractive, functional—and perhaps the best mobile branding vehicle ever created!
Our full-color imprint process allows you to print your artwork in vibrant colors, adding consistency to your brand.
Add a digital barcode to your full-color design and create a completely interactive user experience!
Choose the right bag for your marketing objective, provide your full-color design, and determine the best online destination to share with your audience. You’ll have complete control because you can change the barcode’s online destination anytime and as often as you want while the digital barcode is active.
Think how this interactivity could impact your next trade show, conference, product launch or marketing program. You’ll get greater reach and greater engagement with your audience.
We’re here to help you every step of the way—from opening your online portal account to tracking your results. We’ll even embed the barcode into your design for you!
Here are some resources to help you get started:
Getting to Know VistaScan Fact Sheet: An overview of VistaScan and the process for ordering bags with digital barcodes.
Getting Started with VistaScan – Technical Guidelines: An overview of VistaScan art specifications and fees.
FAQ: Answers to common questions about VistaScan, to help make your program a success.
VistaScan video: A brief video explaining more about our VistaScan process.
Or you can download the marketing toolkit as a zip file here
Want More Info? Contact Us
Still have questions? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Placing An Order
Create an account with Digimarc. The account holder is responsible for paying Digimarc service fees and updating the destination URL.
Submit your purchase order noting that you want to use VistaScan in your ColorVista imprint. Include the following:
- The e-mail address used to create your Digimarc account
- Your Digimarc account password
- The URL to which you want to link your digital barcode
- Art files that meet our ColorVista art specifications
We will embed the barcode into your artwork using your Digimarc account and perform preliminary tests to verify the barcode is working properly.
Once you approve the proof, we will print your barcode bags.
Imperceptible digital IDs are an added-value print enhancement available using Bag Promos Directs’ ColorVista print process. The digital technology and service activation is provided by Digimarc®Corporation.
Bag Promos Direct
—No charge for art set-up or embedding and testing one digital ID per design/order. Multiple IDs within one design or one order may incur additional art set-up charges based on the additional number of digital IDs and complexity of the art set-up. Art charges are $60.00 per hour with a minimum charge of $30.00. Call for a quote.
—A service fee of $50.00 per each digital ID is paid directly to DIGIMARC by the DIGIMARC account owner. Custom Green Promos does not collect or pay this fee. Visit them for more details.
Art Guidelines – Vista Scan Imprinting
- CMYK artwork required and must meet COLORVISTA art requirements.
- A 2 in. x 2 in. minimum area is required to contain a digital barcode.
- Photos and multi-colored art are best suited for digital barcodes. Pure White cannot be coded. Large areas of Black or extremely dark colors are not recommended.
- Custom Green Promos will embed the digital barcode into your artwork using your or your client’s Digimarc account. Please do not apply the barcode to your art yourself, as we must make technical adjustments to the art before the barcode is embedded.
- Multiple digital barcodes can be used in one design if the imprint area is large enough to support multiple hot spots. Each barcode requires a separate Digimarc service charge. Additional art set-up charges may also apply. See our catalog page 120 for art fees.